Sailing on the lake

Sailing on the lake
At the helm of "Forty Two"

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm back

Hi folks,
Or to be more accurate is anybody out there?
I'm back to blogging after a long absence due to having better things to do. I have been reabilitated after my illness and am back trying to be a school Principal again, now at Terrigal Public School. In the great game of educarion snakes and ladders I have finally landed on the BIG LADDER and in very timely fashion too.
Terrigal is a beautiful spot and everyone in the school from the smallest child to the grumpiest old bloke on the staff  (guess who) know it and feel good to be here every day. So far I've only missed about two morning coffees at the surf club and this morning I even got a second one for free.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, sounds like nirvana up there on the coast. Gracefully declined the Senate spot for your former neighbour?

    ReplyDelete